Natural ways to clean your Tile Floor
- February 9, 2020
- Admin Wren
Mostly the homeowners are selecting the tile as the flooring for kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms, and other locations in the home. the main reason is for the classy look and cleaning the tiles are easy compared to other flooring. Even the tiles also have some need to wear and tear to showcase the shining. The long-lasting stains and the build-up a layer of dirt and grime may discolor the floors and it affects the beauty of the floor décor.
The most common problems for Tile floor
- Kind of liquid spills like juices or medicines
- Lack of airflow creates mold or mildew
- Regular moisture creates some fungus build-ups
- Soap build-ups while mopping and bathing
- Kids dirt
How to Maintain Tile Floors?
Regular sweeping and mopping of tile floors help to maintain the floor from dust-build-up and it is the major part of regular house cleaning, but it is not often enough to eliminate the full stains and dirt’s from the tile. Your flooring requires some extra care to maintain the sparkle.If you have any doubts regarding the cleaning and maintaining the Tile floors get the guidance from the Quick Cleaning Services London
- Immediately clean up spills to avoid discoloration.
- Sweep or vacuum the tile floor regularly to remove the dirt
- After mopping the tile floor, rinse it with warm water to remove the soap build-up
- Try to avoid using harsh chemicals cleaning agents for your floors, like bleach or other harsh cleansers.
- Rinse off or wipe down the floors after every showering or bathing to remove soap leftover that helps to prevent mold and mildew.
Natural Ways to Clean your Floor
For the sparkling effect, you can use the cleaning products from your kitchen pantry instead of heavy chemical agents.
Method 1: A citrus solution
Any citrus cleanser helps you to make your floor clean and neat. Take some orange peels or citrus peels and put them into the container having a vinegar solution. Tightly close the lid of the container and let it be for two weeks. This helps to make your floor, tiles, kitchen floor and bathroom floor clean and it gives good smell.
Method 2: Baking Soda Mix
Mix a small quantity of baking soda and add it to the vinegar solution. Both baking soda and vinegar act as the best cleaning agents. Pour the mixture after the first mop on the stained area. Let it sit for 30 minutes and start removing the agents by mopping again. This helps to eliminate any hard stains from your floor.
Method 3: Minty wash
Mints are the best natural product that gives good smell to your floor and it kills germs or any bacteria on the floors and gives your floor a sparkling effect. Boil bunch of mint leaves in the normal water. Add some cinnamon powder to the boiling water. After boiling take the mint solution on the spray bottle. Once the mopping is done gently spray the solution on the floor, it helps to keep away the flies and germs away from your home area.